Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Planning Continues

So there will be some down time during our many meetings in Paris. And there must be a way for me to achieve one of my dreams and that is to ski in the French Alps. Today was a stuggle to get that done as I was informed by my contact in Paris, who by the way wife's grandfather built the original Chalet for the 1924 Winter Olympics, that everything is sold out as it is the highest of high seasons for skiing in France. And its like a three hour trip including a bus ride up the mountains. Is he discouraging me? Never! Alas, I will not give up even if I have to stay an extra few days. And a visit to Switzerland has to be included as well. My 8 day trip may turn into a 10 or 11 day trip. Hmmm....its only money, right?

And that tatoo thing is becomming more interesting. How about a tatoo for every country I set up an operation. Hmmmmmm....

Only three days left to prepare.....plenty of time!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment